Tuesday 9 July 2013

Nuclear Lighthouse - CryEngine 3




Hello,


          Since this was my first encounter with CryEngine it took a bit longer then desired. The goal was to create a map with contrasting colder interior and warmer exterior space with good variety of surfaces, lighting and atmosphere. Environment was inspired mainly by the abandoned soviet nuclear lighthouse located inside the polar circle. You can read more about the lighthouse here: http://englishrussia.com/2009/01/06/abandoned-russian-polar-nuclear-lighthouses/

     Judge for yourself whether my attempt was successful or not, personally I enjoyed working with the CryEngine, I think it’s an astonishing engine and I’m looking forward to start working on the next project.

Thanks for looking!

Vladimir.
    




















No comments:

Post a Comment